Life in pictures.
September 6, 2012 § 1 Comment
I forget that I take pictures with my phone.
Considering we are without a conventional camera, we document life with my mobile device. But I don’t often think to take them off and share them so instead, they just sit in there- ignored and abandoned.
And we can’t have that.
3. Home cookin’
4. More lettuce and carrot from the garden5. On a walk
6. Driving home in this beautiful city7. Reading
8. Writing at my favorite coffee shop9. Riding the Seattle Duck for our anniversary. We got crowns.
10. A picture of our picture for riding the Duck. $25, we were not going to pay. 🙂11. Our wedding cake, re-made my the family friend who made the original. Since my family ate the rest of the original when we were on our honeymoon. I shant name names. But this was heaven.
12. Traditional milk toast in our wedding champagne glasses. Our kind of classy.
Well, there’s the peak into the goings on around here. There were also a TON of photos of my niece and nephew, who you would surely vote the cutest beings in the entire world, but I’ll let their proud parents brag about ’em. I’m here to show you cake.